question

arthernandezn0 avatar image
0 Likes"
arthernandezn0 asked ·

payment confirmation checkoutsession,checkout_session/place_order

how difficult has been trying to place an order using your sandbox system. Hardly I could get the checkoutsession but now, when trying to place the order using the endpoint https://apix.sandbox.ebay.com/buy/order/v1/checkout_session/{checkout_session_id}place_order the response I get is { "errors": [ { "errorId": 15023, "domain": "API_ORDER", "category": "BUSINESS", "message": "The payment cannot be processed due to an issue with the funding source, such as insufficient funds, or invalid payment details, such as card number or billing address error. To complete this order, use the appropriate initiate checkout session call to create a new session and either provide a new payment method or correct the payment details." } ] } I am using a paypal account linked by you to my ebay sandbox account. Searching in your forums you recomend to use CC as payment method because there are problems with paypal. So I change my request in order to get the checkout session id using a CC but I've got this { "errors": [ { "errorId": 15022, "domain": "API_ORDER", "category": "BUSINESS", "message": "Some of the items cannot be purchased using a credit card and must be removed from the checkout session." } ] } but let's take a look the item from your sandbox ebay site ![alt text][1] item link [link text][2] [1]: /storage/temp/2942-payments.png [2]: https://www.sandbox.ebay.com/itm/Car-16-LED-Red-blue-Blue-Police-Strobe-Flash-Light-Dash-Emergency-Warning-Lamp-/110523553374?hash=item19bbb7965e:g:m~sAAOSwAn9cykn2 I need your help please!!!!, I've been almost a month trying to place an order using your APIs
paypalerror-sandboxpaypal sandbox problemspaymentmethodsplace order
payments.png (184.2 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
arthernandezn0 avatar image
0 Likes"
arthernandezn0 answered ·
now I can update_payment_info ok but, It seems have no ending... another problem now when trying to place using https://apix.sandbox.ebay.com/buy/order/v1/checkout_session/{checkoutsessionid}/place_order when doing a request I've got this { "errors": [ { "errorId": 15000, "domain": "API_ORDER", "category": "APPLICATION", "message": "There was a problem with an eBay internal system or process. Contact eBay developer support for assistance.", "parameters": [ { "name": "code", "value": "0" } ] } ] } right after a second, doing the same request (without any change) this happens { "errors": [ { "errorId": 15021, "domain": "API_ORDER", "category": "BUSINESS", "message": "This checkout session cannot be updated because the order has already been placed." } ] } please help me @sanjiv_developersupport
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.