question

imina-41 avatar image
0 Likes"
imina-41 asked ·

how to subscribe or open a store ?

hi @sanjiv_developersupport @anisha_developersupport can you guys kindly help me with this. in ebay sandbox if i click on subscription or open a store link it redirects to main page and nothing happens. kindly add a subscription for me and also create a store because i am not able to do it using UI or SETStore api. ebay sandbox user: testuser_imraninayat
its urgent
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

imina-41 avatar image
0 Likes"
imina-41 answered ·
still not able to subscribe or open a store when i ever i click on one of them it redirects to main dashboard nothing happens

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

imina-41 avatar image
0 Likes"
imina-41 answered ·
hi @anisha_developersupport here is what is going on. i sent a validatetestuserregistration call and it was successful. now when i logged into my sandbox.ebay account it was fine till this step but when i click on my ebay link at the right side of the screen it again asks for login for testuser_imraninayat but when i enter the password it says no match. i am not even able to go to my ebay link now it was working fine before the validate user call. i can signin to testuser_imraninayat dashboard but no match error comes up when i click on me ebay link. also i tried to send and api call of set store it gives the error "store not found for user". kindly help me out regards

anisha_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
anisha_developersupport answered ·
Hi @imina-41, To create a store in sandbox run a ValidateTestUserRegistration call as given in following article : https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1685 Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.