question

eternalgroup avatar image
0 Likes"
eternalgroup asked ·

How to revise item specifics

Hello, when I try to revise one or more item specifics the other specifics that don't need to be updated are deleted. Example: 202887787584 Brand My Brand When I run the request the Brand specific value is updated but other specifics will be deleted if any and they disappear from the listing. How to update specifics without delete the others.
trading apirevisefixedpriceitem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @eternalgroup, When revising items that were listed with Item Specifics or Pre-filled Item Information, make sure you use the same meta-data information as the original listing. If the meta-data for the item has changed since the item was originally listed, you cannot use the new meta-data when revising a listing. For more Information go through this DOC: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/ReviseItem.html Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.