question

tallisamosgroup avatar image
0 Likes"
tallisamosgroup asked ·

TaxDetails returned by GetOrders incorrect.

I have a listing item ID 324231977931 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/324231977931 which is defined with a 20% VAT Tax rate. When retrieving an order using the .net SDK GetOrders the VAT / Tax sections relating to the order all show 0.00. Looking in the listing log the following is returned;
<Taxes>
                <TotalTaxAmount currencyID="GBP">0.0</TotalTaxAmount>
                <TaxDetails>
                  <Imposition>SalesTax</Imposition>
                  <TaxDescription>SalesTax</TaxDescription>
                  <TaxAmount currencyID="GBP">0.0</TaxAmount>
                  <TaxOnSubtotalAmount currencyID="GBP">0.0</TaxOnSubtotalAmount>
                  <TaxOnShippingAmount currencyID="GBP">0.0</TaxOnShippingAmount>
                  <TaxOnHandlingAmount currencyID="GBP">0.0</TaxOnHandlingAmount>
                </TaxDetails>
</Taxes>
What am I doing wrong? Is this a bug in the eBay system? Need the information to be able to account correctly for VAT returns to keep the tax man happy.
getorderstax
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @tallisamosgroup, In order to better assist you can you please file a support ticket, https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets. We will need more data from you, some of which may be private information and we do not want to expose it on public forums. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.