question

vasdu88 avatar image
0 Likes"
vasdu88 asked ·

E-bay Compatible Application Check Questions + SOAP / API Questions

Hello, we are developing a platform with which we can import products to e-bay. We are thinking of two options: 1. MIP - Merchant Integration Platform 2. SOAP / RESTful API. Each of the methods has pluses and minuses. (1) - (2) - for import products we can use only one MIP or SOAP / RESTful API. Cannot use both. Am I right? SOAP - have multiple variations category indicagor, but RESTful API do not have or I am wrong and we have this feature? Policies - Shipping, Delivery - we can put from the admin side. Do we need to make it programically on SOAP or RESTful API case? RESTful API - have two tokens. Firstly user go by url and get 299 seconds working token and after that needed to update into user token (which works 7200 seconds - 2 hours). I think we will have more requests than basic e-bay restriction 5k per user (it is restriction by authorized user or developer account), e.g. we will need to have more than 1 user account. Do we need to seperate developers accounts or can be the same user but different token for import products? As I see we need to create a ticket in your development platform, but it is not free? I need to get credits write to e-bay support? Sometimes I have some questions about sandbox, but it is too cannot write to support? About Compatible Application Check Process: 1. Do you need to have PHP source code of working system? 2. Do you need to have any logins where you can test it how it will work? Just in few words how I need put for you information about my app if I will have more clients than 1 user per developer account (need to have more accounts or only one)?
ebay-apisoapcompatibility
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

anisha_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
anisha_developersupport answered ·
Hi @vasdu88 , One developer account can have multiple sellers but they can mint the token using one Keyset(ClientID, DevID, and CertID). **NOTE:** We don't encourage to create multiple keysets on single account as this will leads to confusion but if you want another keyset then you need to file App check from here: https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets We will check your business use case and then make a decision accordingly. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vasdu88 avatar image
0 Likes"
vasdu88 answered ·
Hi, How about this case. We are developers and make integration with your e-bay service, but we will have maybe 10-20 sellers which will use service to put products and sell them. Developers have any limitations how much tokens they can have active in developer account to make sign (grant access to manage user account) and make product import?

anisha_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
anisha_developersupport answered ·
Hi @vasdu88 , You can use either MIP or SOAP / RESTful API. Policies - Shipping, Delivery - yes, you can make it programically on SOAP or RESTful API case. For get User Token, please go through the doc : https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=5075 Creating more than one developer account is not a recommended approach. We can assign a higher call limit to a single account if required. If you need to get increased call limit and want to file Compatible App check, Please go through following link : https://developer.ebay.com/support/app-check If you still need further assistance, please let us know. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

vasdu88 avatar image
0 Likes"
vasdu88 answered ·
Hi, Any suggestions for my question?,Will there be any suggestions for this case? No ideas?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.