question

ap_6134 avatar image
0 Likes"
ap_6134 asked ·

Test Sandbox Orders

Hello, I am trying to create some test orders on the sandbox so that I can then fetch these later on through the API to pull out into an external system. However, every time I try and create a listing on the Sandbox it fails and just results in a spinning wheel + greyed out mask. All I really want is an account with some test orders. Would it be possible for eBay support to add say 5 test orders to this sandbox account : winweb32643634611153@gmail.com (Member id testuser_winwebapps16) with different statuses (complete, ongoing) , different dates created, different products. If this would be possible I would be very grateful, Thanks
test-sandbox-or
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

espres6866 avatar image
0 Likes"
espres6866 answered ·
Welcome to the Underworld Markets: My Services Shop Card Dumps: (Cvv234.com) We are hackers group: HackCredit Card – Dumps ATM – AccountPayPal – EbayAccount And Credit Card Full Information SSN DOB and provide additional accounts such as all Country ! US UK CA AU EU ASIA ! (Cvv234.com) In the underground world, we have more than 10 years of experience and we here want to share and provide for you , So to help you make money online wherever you are. Contact me ! READY FOR BUSINESS LOOKING BIG MONEY ONLINE ! Don't worry about scams, I'm here selling for trial with once starting a business. Contact US: -ICQ1:234234 ICQ2:651964886 -Telegram:+1(209) 215-2514 -Whatsapp.+1(209) 215-2514 -Gmail: Cvv234.com@gmail.com -Skyper: live:.cid.9a811a4a5dde8750 -MyWebsite: (Cvv234.com) Thank you for listening to my message! Wish you a good day ! Don't forget to contact us through the information above! (Cvv234.com) Quality reputation always comes first!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @ap_6134, Could you please submit a contact us request ticket under the section "I need to link my sandbox and Paypal accounts" and we will link your account and will change the account type to business. Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us#help-with-the-ebay-sandbox Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

ap_6134 avatar image
0 Likes"
ap_6134 answered ·
I am getting the below error when trying to create an order via the API: You have not specified in my eBay whether you are a private or business seller. Your selling privileges will be suspended until you specify your account type. Please update your registration data in my eBay. Could you please set my account type as a seller for this sandbox account: winweb32643634611153@gmail.com Thank you

ap_6134 avatar image
0 Likes"
ap_6134 answered ·
Hello, thank you , I will give this a go if it's not possible for you to create the test orders for me. After I've created the order via the API, will I also then be able to purchase the item (complete the order), so that I can then pull out the completed order via the API? Also, from what I understand, the sandbox buyer and sandbox seller accounts need to be linked to sandbox PayPal accounts. But from what I've read this also does not currently work. Could you link these eBay sandbox accounts to PayPal sandbox accounts please Seller ebay sandbox: winweb32643634611153@gmail.com paypal sandbox: winweb32643634611153@gmail.com Buyer ebay sandbox: wwtest43646734647634@gmail.com paypal sandbox: wwtest43646734647634@gmail.com Thanks again

sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @ap_6134, Have you tried to list an Item using API? it should work with API please let us know how it works for you. Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/AddItem.html Best Regards, eBay Developer Developer
· 1 · Share

We created listings on the sandbox via API but are unable to buy it using a separate sandbox account, it always results in an error when we come to payment.

We are able to fetch orders placed via the API using GetOrders (great!) but it doesn't contain all the info we need, we need Item Specifics data, and Buyer address.

We have tried using additional requests to get the extra info but get errors:

/sell/fulfillment/v1/order/{order_id}

/buy/browse/v1/item/{item_id}

Are these errors due to orders not being fully completed?

0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.