question

micgi768 avatar image
0 Likes"
micgi768 asked ·

Can't Add or Revise items in Sandbox

Hello, I'm working on a Trading API implementation, and had an application that worked perfectly fine for adding and revising listings. However, completely inexplicably, all I get on an AddFixedPriceItem or ReviseFixedPriceItem call is a completely non-descriptive error, saying "One or more errors occurred. (Sorry, something went wrong. Please wait a moment and try again.)". This is using a web service reference (WSDL), which means I can't step through the functionality itself. Can anyone help me understand what's going wrong, and how I can get it sorted? It's absolutely vital to our business that this is resolved ASAP. Thank you, Micheal.
sandboxaddfixedpriceitemsandbox not workingrevisefixedpriceitemwsdl
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @micgi768, Glad to know it is working. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

micgi768 avatar image
0 Likes"
micgi768 answered ·
Hello, I've been repeatedly trying the calls for the past 36 hours, most recently around 30 minutes ago. However, trying it now has worked, and there have been no changes on my end, so whatever has been done at eBay has resolved the problem for me. Thanks, Micheal.

sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @micgi768, Can you please retry the calls. I just tried addFixedPriceItem and reviseFixedPriceItem calls in the sandbox and it gave me a successful outcome. Error 10007 indicates Internal error to the application which means an error on the eBay server-side, and it is good practice to wait for some time and re-execute the call. Apologies for the inconvenience. If the issue still persists please let us know. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.