question

trano_de avatar image
0 Likes"
trano_de asked ·

Big problem: Images are not displayed in item search.,,Big problem: Images are not hosted by i.ebayimg.com server, why?

We have been using the possibility to update our articles via API for a very long time. Now we have the problem that our pictures will not be taken over from the eBay picture server. That means that if you search for our articles on ebay, the results will be displayed without pictures. But if you open one of these articles, our pictures will appear. The image URL is loaded directly from our server and not from i.ebayimg.com as it used to be. Why is that so? We update our articles with the following XML type: **ReviseFicedPriceItemRequest** This is how the images are transferred: is an example without image URL. Image URL is accessible in any case!: EPS https://.... Here's an example. If you search for the following article, you will not see any image in the category view. If you open this article you will see the pictures: 392773091992 on www.ebay.de
picturedetailspicturesource
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

schuhweltde avatar image
0 Likes"
schuhweltde answered ·
I found a solution. I change the the second Url to the first Picture and make a Revise. After that changed back again, and make a Revise too. After the first Revise can i see Pictures in the List.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

schuhweltde avatar image
0 Likes"
schuhweltde answered ·
I found a solution. I change the the second Url to the first Picture and make a Revise. After that changed back again, and make a Revise too. After the first Revise can i see Pictures in the List.

schuhweltde avatar image
0 Likes"
schuhweltde answered ·
no solution available?

noerdisch avatar image
0 Likes"
noerdisch answered ·
same issue - changed nothing on my code ebay please fix your image-service for api requests

ansichtskarten-auktionen.eu avatar image
0 Likes"
ansichtskarten-auktionen.eu answered ·
Hello, same Problem here. All newly uploaded items about the Api by all users have been without a preview image for a few days. for example: https://www.ebay.de/b/Ansichtskarten/8991/bn_1845310?LH_TitleDesc=0&_sop=10

trano_de avatar image
0 Likes"
trano_de answered ·
is this a general eBay problem? Is there any way around this problem or do I have to wait for the solution from eBay?

useful_parts avatar image
0 Likes"
useful_parts answered ·
We're having the same issue on eBay.ca and eBay.com. It worked fine until a few days ago.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.