question

magic-ma-ma avatar image
0 Likes"
magic-ma-ma asked ·

Unknown error on PlaceOffer

When trying to create a PlaceOffer in the sandbox environment (to be able to test buying listings) an unknown error will be displayed. Request Body: en_US www.xxx.yy.zzz 110523711966 Purchase 1 2.0 Response: 2020-07-23T20:13:32.938Z Failure Unknown Error. Unknown Error. 17460 Error RequestError 1125 E1125_INTL_API_19087310_R1 What is the reason for this error response?
apisandboxbugtradingapiorderbuyplaceofferdev
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

anisha_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
anisha_developersupport answered ·
Hi @magic-ma-ma, In order to better assist you can you please file a support ticket, https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets. We will need more data from you, some of which may be private information and we do not want to expose it on public forums. Best Regards eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

magic-ma-ma avatar image
0 Likes"
magic-ma-ma answered ·
We also tested it now on the live environment. Notifications appear to be disabled (both for the backend or via email). Even with a completely successful transaction. Is it necessary to request an unlock somewhere to be able to use the notification service?

magic-ma-ma avatar image
0 Likes"
magic-ma-ma answered ·
Hello @sanjiv_developersupport, Thanks for the response. The call worked suddenly after trying around 10 hours later. Since then that issue did not happened again. But the next step is failing now. The listing is now marked with "Checkout completed" but not "paid". If i try to pay via PayPal an error window opens reporting a system problem. (my Buyer and Seller accounts are already linked to PayPal personal and business test accounts) Is this the possible reason that i can not get notifications? I registered for multiple Notifications, including FixedPriceTransaction, ItemListed, ItemSold and BidPlaced, but still didn't got an email or notification on our backend for any action. GetNotificationsUsage also says that no notifications were sent.

sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @magic-ma-ma, Listing has been ended/deleted for this item: 110523711966, Can you please retry the call with any active item, and if the issue still persists the issue. Best Regards eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.