question

konstantin_andreevich avatar image
0 Likes"
konstantin_andreevich asked ·

503 error when using pickupRadius filters

Hi! I am trying to filter results with these parameters, but get a 503 error and this message: "upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers". If I exclude the location filters the request goes through without a problem - deliveryOptions - pickupCountry - pickupPostalCode - pickupRadius - pickupRadiusUnit Request: https://api.ebay.com/buy/browse/v1/item_summary/search? q=bicycle& limit=1& filter=deliveryOptions:{SELLER_ARRANGED_LOCAL_PICKUP}& filter=pickupCountry:US& filter=pickupPostalCode:60004& filter=pickupRadius:15& filter=pickupRadiusUnit:mi Please help
location503pickupradius
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

anisha_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
anisha_developersupport answered ·
Hi @konstantin_andreevich, In order to better assist you can you please file a support ticket, https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets. We will need more data from you, some of which may be private information and we do not want to expose it on public forums. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

konstantin_wins avatar image
0 Likes"
konstantin_wins answered ·
Hi @sanjiv_developersupport and @anisha_developersupport! Can you please give me an update on the issue. I still get network errors when applying location filters. -Konstantin

0 Likes"
Hi, @sanjiv_developersupport! Thank you for your time! I am using the following headers: Authorization: Bearer <***> Content-Type: application/json Request with the same headers and location filters works fine in Ebay API Explorer. Request with the same headers, **but without location filters** works fine in my app and in postman. As i've pointed out above in that case I get ECONNREST **or** 503 error with a message: upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers Best regards and thanks again! -Konstantin

sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @konstantin_andreevich, Can you please provide us request headers that you are using to make the call. Best Regards eBay Developer Support

0 Likes"
Hi @anisha_developersupport, I used spaces only for easier readability, sorry for not pointing it out. So it still doesn't work. Interesting is that if I run this requqest in EBAY API explorer then it works. But when I copy/paste it into postman or my node app I get error messages like 503, connection error, etc.. I use the same headers and same request. And if I use the same request but without filter parameters I get a successful response back both in postman and in node PS: I can not sign in to ebay developer forums from my @konstantin_andreevich account so I am using this one. I tried resetting my password, clearing history, using different browsers nothing helps.

anisha_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
anisha_developersupport answered ·
Hi @konstantin_andreevich, Please use given URL : https://api.ebay.com/buy/browse/v1/item_summary/search?q=bicycle&limit=1&filter=deliveryOptions:{SELLER_ARRANGED_LOCAL_PICKUP}&filter=pickupCountry:US&filter=pickupPostalCode:60004&filter=pickupRadius:15&filter=pickupRadiusUnit:mi As you are using space between filter and &. Remove the space in Request URI and try once again. If you need further assistance please let us know. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.