question

frncrn avatar image
0 Likes"
frncrn asked ·

How do you retrieve ALL shipping options, prices, and delivery times for items?

I am using the findItemsByProduct service to look up pricing information on products. In the ShippingInfo field that the service returns, it only lists the default shipping price, and does not display other shipping options or any delivery times. When you're on the eBay site you can of course choose between a number of shipping options depending on what the seller has listed. How can you get every shipping option, delivery time, and delivery cost for a product, and is it possible to do so with a single query together with a product lookup?
apishippingfinditemsbyproduct
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @frncrn, You can use GetItem of Trading API call to retrieve shipping option and delivery time buI beileve you can't get all those details with a single query. Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetItem.html Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

frncrn avatar image
0 Likes"
frncrn answered ·
Hi @sanjiv_developersupport, Thanks for the answer. I am using findItemsByProduct to get the cheapest 25 postings at a time by item ISBN. Then, if I use getItem for each of the 25 items, I will have to make 25 queries to get each item's shipping options. Do you know of a way to do getItem or getItemShipping or a similar call, and pass in many items at a time to get all items' shipping information at once?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.