question

booga14 avatar image
0 Likes"
booga14 asked ·

guest_checkout_session/initiate Problem - Error 15000

I’m having issues with the following function (initiate guest checkout session) in the Sandbox environment. https://apix.sandbox.ebay.com/buy/order/v1/guest_checkout_session/initiate I’m using a valid auth token with the scope of the command and the following JSON { "contactEmail": " jb@test.com", "contactFirstName": "John", "contactLastName": "Brown", "shippingAddress": { "recipient": "John Brown", "phoneNumber": "343 777 8888", "addressLine1": "6000 West", "city": "San Jose", "stateOrProvince": "CA", "postalCode": "95134", "country": "US" }, "lineItemInputs": [ { "itemId": "v1|110521674703|0", "quantity" : "1" } ] } I get the following error id (15000) as shown below; { "errors": [ { "errorId": 15000, "domain": "API_ORDER", "category": "APPLICATION", "message": "There was a problem with an eBay internal system or process. Contact eBay developer support for assistance.", "parameters": [ { "name": "code", "value": "7001" } ] } ] } Any idea what has gone wrong with this? Many thanks for your help HW
initiate checkout session
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @booga14, Thanks for reaching out, I'm able to reproduce the issue. I have contacted to concern team and will update you regarding this. Best Regards eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.