question

sg2015.chaih avatar image
0 Likes"
sg2015.chaih asked ·

How to temporary increase api limit during Compatible App Check

"Please note that if you have already exceeded your limit and it is affecting your business, you may request a temporary increase while your app check is being processed. " I couldn't find how to make that request. If I have to purchase support hours first? After reading the old posts in the forum, some unlucky sites might have several weeks or months waiting time, that doesn't sound good for me.
compatible application check
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vasdu88 avatar image
0 Likes"
vasdu88 answered ·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

anisha_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
anisha_developersupport answered ·
Hi @sg2015.chaih, To get Temporary Increase API Call Limit, you can comment on app check ticket you have filed. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Best Regards, eBay Developer Program

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.