question

angelleye avatar image
0 Likes"
angelleye asked ·

How best to automate eBay Managed Payment data integration..??

We are currently using PayPal IPN to update our internal systems when eBay payments are completed. Of course, we are just about to get switched over to eBay Managed Payments, and many of our orders will be paid outside of PayPal, rendering our IPN solution ineffective. I am thinking the best way to resolve this would be to re-build using eBay Platform Notifications, but I am not 100% sure on that, and I'm seeking some validation, please. I'm looking at the [AuctionCheckoutComplete Notification][1] which looks like it returns details about the transaction (payment). Will this include any payments done through the new eBay Managed Payments platform, or is there some other notification or method I should using for this? Any information on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/guides/features-guide/default.html#Notifications/Notif-AuctionCheckoutComplete.html
platform notificationsmanaged paymentsmanagedpayments
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
HI @angelleye , You will get in Payment method like “Managed Payments,” “Payment Services,” or similar names. You need to use any other notification or method. After a Managed Payments transaction occurs, you will receive a notification confirming such payment transaction. We will initiate settlement of proceeds received to your Linked Bank Account (as defined below in Part I, Section 4 “Seller Onboarding”). You can access the status of your Managed Payments transactions, including settlements and other payment information, under the Payments tab in the Seller Hub, which will be available to you when you successfully onboard to Managed Payments. We reserve our right to manage the risks associated with providing you with the Payment Services by placing restrictions on your access to the funds or by taking other appropriate measures as described in these Payments Terms of Use. REF: https://pages.ebay.com/payment/2.0/terms.html Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.