question

gurpree_690 avatar image
0 Likes"
gurpree_690 asked ·

How to revise fixed price item's discount price?

I have fixed price items as in screenshot 1 and 2. I would like to update its price using API. I tried ReviseItem and ReviseFixedPriceItem but it remove the discount price. here is the example I tried. XXXXXXXXX High XXXX 25 22 ===================================================![alt text][1] XXXXXXXXXXXX High XXXXX 35 31 Please let me know how I can update the discount price to fixed price listing? [1]: /storage/temp/2905-2.png
apireviseitemrevisefixedpriceitemfixedpriceitemdiscountpriceinfo
1.png (39.0 KiB)
2.png (24.6 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @gurpree_690, Please make sure that you are qualified for discount pricing as it is available to qualified sellers (and their associated developers) who participate in the Discount Pricing Program. Once qualified, sellers receive a 'special account flag' (SAF) that allows them to apply Discount Pricing to both single-variation and multi-variation items. STP is intended for eBay partners and their sellers only. Please refer below doc for more details: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/ReviseFixedPriceItem.html#Request.Item.DiscountPriceInfo Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.