question

tornaumotoren avatar image
2 Likes"
tornaumotoren asked ·

eBay Managed Payments in Sandbox Account

Hi, how can I test the new eBay Managed Payments in a sandbox environment?
sandboxmanaged paymentsmanagedpayments
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lubefinder avatar image
0 Likes"
lubefinder answered ·

Yeah, I agree. I just think managed payments is not implemented on sandbox. Managed payment payment profiles don't work in account API. Get orders doesn't return the correct tax information in inventory API.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lauramil72 avatar image
0 Likes"
lauramil72 answered ·

I'm also finding the same issue FaceTime

lubefinder avatar image
0 Likes"
lubefinder answered ·

https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/sell/account/v1/payments_program/EBAY_GB/EBAY_PAYMENTS/onboarding returns

{
  "errors": [
    {
      "errorId": 2002,
      "domain": "ACCESS",
      "category": "REQUEST",
      "message": "Resource not found",
      "longMessage": "A resource (URI) associated with the request could not be resolved.",
      "parameters": [
        {
          "name": "reason",
          "value": "null for uri: http://api.sandbox.ebay.com/sell/account/v1/payments_program/EBAY_GB/EBAY_PAYMENTS/onboarding"
        }
      ]
    }
  ]
}

Does the sandbox even support managed payments?

vertika_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vertika_developersupport answered ·

Hi @lech9337,

Have you got notification to join the Program?
Please check your onboarding status of eBay managed payments for a specified marketplace and if you are eligible then only you can make use of eBay managed Payment program.
https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/account/resources/payments_program/onboarding/methods/getPaymentsProgramOnboarding

Best Regards
eBay Developer Support

lech9337 avatar image
0 Likes"
lech9337 answered ·

Did you ever find an answer for this?

· 1 · Share

For anyone else looking at the question, I gave up with the eBay sandbox, and did all my testing in production.

0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.