question

isbiz_99 avatar image
0 Likes"
isbiz_99 asked ·

Findings API - Can I store data I get via eBay API? If not, is there any way around?

Can I store data I get via eBay API? If not, is there any way around? If no way, what is the meaning of that data if we can't use it to do complex calculation(Which we can't do via API)?
finding-apifindcompleteditems
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @isbiz_99, Storing data is not a good practice to do, although it probably depends on your use case. For example, what do you intend to do with the stored data? Compile aggregate information? Publish it online? Is your business model encouraging eBay buying or selling behavior? Unfortunately, I don't have any clear cut answers for you; sorry. I'm just making the general point that use case is important here. You have to reach out to the [eBay Developer team][1] and try to get some clarity from them. Best Regards, eBay Developers Program [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.