question

micveh-71 avatar image
0 Likes"
micveh-71 asked ·

Find completed items - best offer accepted ,How to get best offer accepted price on sold items

Hi, I am aiming to obtain the best offer accepted price on items sold via the find completed items API. To achieve this, do I need to go through the app check process or is there another api I should be using for best offer accepted? I am currently using find completed item API in sandbox which does appear to show best offer accepted. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you. ,Hi, I am hoping to obtain the best offer accepted price on items sold, can this be achieved through the find completed items API? I am currently using the sandbox form, though will I need to go through the app check process to obtain the best offer accepted price on sold items or will I need to use another API? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
findcompleteditemsapp checkbestoffer
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @micveh-71, You can make use of GetItemcall of Trading API for getting BestOffer Accepted price: REF: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/GetItem.html#Response.Item.ListingDetails.BestOfferAutoAcceptPrice Hope this will you !!!!! Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

michow3321 avatar image
0 Likes"
michow3321 answered ·
Any direction on how to use this API call? Is it asking for an Item # or different number for the item? Documentation says it brings back "The price at which Best Offers are automatically accepted." Can I really get the final sale price for any BO here?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.