question

egidoc_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
egidoc_0 asked ·

GetOrders with Completed filter includes cancelled orders in the response, but CancelledStatus field is not included for them

Hi Everybody! I have some cancelled orders (they are displayed in the dedicated ebay dashboard section) which are included in the response of the GetOrders call, even if I filter orders with status: 'Complete'. According to the call documentation the 'CancelStatus' tag should be included in the reponse when an order has been cancelled, however this is not the case. I also noticed that those orders have 0 as the value of the 'Total' field. I have three questions here: 1. Why those orders are included in the call if the have been cancelled and the 'Completed' status has been specified? 2. Why the 'CancelledStatus' section is not included for those orders, anyway? 3. Is 0 as 'Total' a reliable way to determine if the order has been cancelled? I use the ebay python sdk. Thank you in advance for your time.
ordersstatuscancelledcompleted
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
HI @egidoc_0 , 1...**Note:** If the **PaymentMethodUsed** is **CashOnPickup**, the **CheckoutStatus.Status value** in **GetOrders** will be **Complete** at checkout time, even though the seller may not have been officially paid yet. The **CheckoutStatus.Status** value in GetOrders will remain as Complete even if the seller uses ReviseCheckoutStatus to change the checkout status to Pending. However, the eBayPaymentStatus value in GetOrders will change from NoPaymentFailure to PaymentInProcess. It might be the reason, if yes please let me know REF: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/GetOrders.html#Response.OrderArray.Order.CheckoutStatus.Status 2..Could you please retry GetOrder call and let me know if you still not getting **'CancelStatus'** 3...Checking!! Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.