question

san_9166 avatar image
0 Likes"
san_9166 asked ·

Buy API Requirements

Hello, Must the Application be implemented by both ebay member checkouts and ebay guest checkouts, then allow to use buy api or if i implment only one technical requirement "member checkouts", could i be allowed to use buy api? I want to know whether both technical requirement to fullfill in oder to get the allowance for buy api. Best regards
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

anisha_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
anisha_developersupport answered ·
Hi @san_9166, You can implement one type of checkout, you do not need to enable both type of checkout. https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/static/buy-requirements.html#eBay Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

san_9166 avatar image
0 Likes"
san_9166 answered ·
Hello I have asked whether i must implement two type of checkouts or the implementation of one type checkout(for example only member checkout) can be accepted for buy api. There are two types of checkouts; one for eBay members who are signed in and one of eBay guests who are anonymous. Best regards

anisha_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
anisha_developersupport answered ·
Hi @san_9166, Applications for access to the BUY API are reviewed by eBay's Business and Legal teams and if your application is best fitted in the policy of eBay then only BUY API will approved. For details about the approval process visit - https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/static/buy-requirements.html Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.