question

lnseemore_blade avatar image
0 Likes"
lnseemore_blade asked ·

Can anyone successfully purchase multiple items in sandbox?

I can create multiple line item orders with the AddOrder call, but I cannot pay for it in the sandbox. When I proceed to checkout there is always only one item in checkout. If anyone has had any success, I appreciate their insight.
sandboxorderscheckoutmultiple itemsmultiple-line-item
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lnseemore_blade avatar image
0 Likes"
lnseemore_blade answered ·
Hi @eram_developersupport, Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I have already read the article you linked. I have followed the steps, but when I reach step 4, only 'one' item is shown on the payment page. Can you please confirm if you can successfully complete the steps outlined in the article you linked? I appreciate any response you can provide.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @lnseemore_blade, Here is a Knowledgebase article to add Multiple Order which consist steps to successfully test the multi-line order functionality in the sandbox, https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=2178 Hope this will resolve your issue!!! Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.