question

dv2deals avatar image
0 Likes"
dv2deals asked ·

Retrieve Shipping Label Cost Paid by Seller Using API

Is there a way for developers to get the Shipping Label cost paid by sellers through any of the APIs? eBay gives sellers the label cost in the UI by going to: My eBay >> Selling >> Orders >> Shipping Labels However, the API doesn't grant access to this or allow sellers to export to CSV in the UI. Unfortunately, when purchasing Bulk Shipping in the eBay UI, PayPal only contains the bulk amount and doesn't itemize the individual label costs by Order. eBay is clearly keeping track of this information so how can we get access? My application sorely needs this, if yours does too please star and upvote this post.
shippingshippingdetailsorder apishipping-details
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @dv2deals, Currently, this is available for some sellers you will receive a notification to register for **eBay Managed Payment** and if you receive a notification, you will need to register by July 15, 2020. By registering now you will ensure that your business does not experience any disruptions after it is activated in late July 2020. If you don’t receive a notification right away, there is no other action required at this time. We are notifying sellers whose current use of features and reporting are fully supported with eBay managed payments. Most sellers will be enabled for managed payments in 2020, and all sellers will eventually be required to have eBay manage their payments in order to sell on the marketplace. REF: https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/service-and-payments/managed-payments-on-ebay.html#m22_tb_a1__3 Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @dv2deals , Please note that the shipping label functionality will initially only be available to a selected number of sellers which decided by eBay itself. If you become eligible for this you can make use of **getTransaction** for the Shipping label purchase: REF: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/finances/resources/transaction/methods/getTransactions Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

dv2deals avatar image
0 Likes"
dv2deals answered ·
Thanks @eram_developersupport, this is exactly what I needed. What steps can I take to become eligible or inform eBay that my seller would like to request enrollment? Are there any seller qualifications like feedback rating, sales history, etc.?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.