question

tene2975 avatar image
0 Likes"
tene2975 asked ·

I'm trying to integrate inventory_item API. I have passed all the required parameters but in the response, I got below error.

I'm trying to integrate inventory_item API. I have passed all the required parameters but in the response, I got below error. {"errors":[{"errorId":25001,"domain":"API_INVENTORY","subdomain":"Selling","category":"REQUEST","message":"A system error has occurred. Oops, something went wrong. Wait a moment and try again."}]} I've checked the get inventory_item API and I was able to see the last created record. Can you please help me to resolve this issue.
inventory api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @tene2975, 25001 error indicates an error on the eBay server side, not an error in your application. It is common practice to wait for a few seconds and retry the API call. if you are still having issue, we'd say please file a [support request][1] for and Developer support team can help you dedicatedly. Best Regards, [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.