question

lnseemore_blade avatar image
0 Likes"
lnseemore_blade asked ·

Paypal payment method does not work in sandbox.

Even though both my seller account and buyer account are linked to Paypal's sandbox, the Paypal option in checkout does not work. A pop up window appears saying "There's been a problem. Please try again." How do you pay with Paypal in the sandbox?
errorpaypallink paypal to ebaypaymentmethodspaymentcheckout sandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lnseemore_blade avatar image
0 Likes"
lnseemore_blade answered ·
Hi @sanjiv_developersupport, Thank you for your reply. The CC checkout method works, but I have I am having a problem with Combined Invoices. I have created multiple line order orders by purchasing two of the same item, but when I processed to checkout there is only one item in checkout. How do you purchase multiple items in the sandbox? I appreciate your time and any insight you can provide.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @lnseemore_blade, PayPal checkout method is not completely supported in the sandbox, we recommend you to try with CC it should work for you. Best Regards eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.