question

squaredealonline avatar image
0 Likes"
squaredealonline asked ·

getOrders / Website bug

There seems to be a bug in eBay's API and/or website, wherein fulfillment information for one or more items in an order are not correctly reported by the Fulfillment API or parts of the eBay website. Example item: Order ID: "11-05213-14446". lineItemId: "10026318312411" SKU: "2-12JWx25 - SC12.50sr - 12BC04VD - KW0320" This item, along with the rest of the shipment, were shipped on the 12th and tracking information was added via eBay's website. When I get the status of that order via getOrders, it indicates that that item's lineItemFulfillmentStatus is "NOT_STARTED". The shipment fulfillments for this order also doesn't mention the item. [JSON responses from API (customer info redacted)][1] Viewing this order & item on the website by filtering the "Manage all orders" screen doesn't show the tracking number or delivery date. BUT When I actually pull up the order, it correctly shows the tracking number for this item, though the top left corner of the screen still notes 'Awaiting shipment'. ![Website screenshots][2] [1]: /storage/temp/ 2873-jsonresponses.txt [2]: /storage/temp/2874-websitescreens.png
getordersfulfillment apibugbug report
websitescreens.png (357.2 KiB)
jsonresponses.txt (6.3 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @squaredealonline, Do you still have the issue? If yes, please share the rlogid of the response header or please file a support request [here][1] concern team will evaluate and prioritize the issue. Best Regards eBay Developer Support [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.