question

tattertoys avatar image
0 Likes"
tattertoys asked ·

Best application hosting option for Compatible Application Check

I have a desktop-based Python application that I would like to increase the API call limit for. The Compatible Application Check requires an "Application URL." I assume this means I have to host the app and have it running on a publicly available server. What is a good option for this? I did a test app using PythonAnywhere but all requests to ebay.com were blocked.
python
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @tattertoys, When applying for Compatible Application Check, Please select Desktop in the Application type, and in Application URL just mention Desktop based application. At the bottom of the form, you will find Attach Documents, here you can provide details of your application or a video of your application showing the functionality of your application. If we do require any other information regarding the Compatible Application Check process we will contact you. REF: https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets?tab=app-check Best Regards, eBay Developer Program
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.