question

sensible_vendibles avatar image
0 Likes"
sensible_vendibles asked ·

,Any 3rd party interfaces that support the inventory API?

I was converting my listings created with the Trading API over to the Inventory API. All was going well until I realized that eBay's own web interlace and mobile app does not support editing listings connected to the Inventory API. This the error message when I tried to modify a listing that was converted: "Inventory-based listing management is not currently supported by this tool. Please refer to the tool used to create this listing." The "tool" in question is just a script I wrote. I'd hate to have to build my own web application to just be able to manually view, update and delete my listings. Is there anything out there that is already compatible with the inventory API?
inventory apiinventory update
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
naizarak2 avatar image
0 Likes"
naizarak2 answered ·
afaik there are no public apps that use the new inventory api. your options are basically to: a) end and relist the effected listings b) use the merchant integration platform (MIP) c) make your own tool or use something like postman/curl for manual revisions. this might be the best option. from my experience once you create a template it's actually faster than revising through the site
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.