question

lnseemore_blade avatar image
0 Likes"
lnseemore_blade asked

Unable to mint a User Access Token in Sandbox

Hello, I am unable to create an OAuth User Access token through the eBay UI. I was able to do so before, but now I just get redirected to the ebay sandbox homepage. This problem started on 6/17/2020. I can generate an Auth'n Auth token, as well as an OAuth Application token, through the UI, but not an OAuth User token. I don't understand what is wrong. please help. Thank you.
user token sandbox problem
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
lnseemore_blade answered
To give more details. I am unable to reach The Grant Application Access page via the UI. Can an eBay dev support agent please help?
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
lnseemore_blade answered
If anyone sees this post, I just want to let them know that after five days the system now works. I'm able to manually mint user access tokens through ebay's UI.
10 |600

sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered
Hi @lnseemore_blade, I'm not able to reproduce the issue, are you still having the issue? Please share the more details in case you are still unable to get OAuth user access token via the portal. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.