question

kostyab123 avatar image
0 Likes"
kostyab123 asked ·

Ebay PAID PREMIUM developers support is completely useless

Every time I'm asking a question, I'm explaining the whole situation, and after that asking a direct question. I NEVER receive reply to the question. In fact they NEVER read the whole question. They just see some familiar word and begin explaining it, even if it is not related to the questions. I receive general suggestions about everything but asked question. After several angry posts PAID PREMIUM support may tell you that you have found the bug and "concerned team" is fixing it. In couple of months (the fastest) they'll get back to you to ask a "fresh example" and then disappear again. After 3 years I have several support tickets, and I never received PREMIUM support. I have reported a bug which "concerned team fixing right now" for 10 months after several "fresh examples". It is normal to ignore questions in already opened tickets. Once I created another ticket, because no-one replied to existing one for several weeks. So what they did - they just closed old one themselves, and started the whole process from beginning. The whole process of explaining what the issue is, of proving that it is a bug, of ignoring facts that I carefully explain to them, and providing "fresh" examples. Last time our GetMemberMessages request returned us messages with MailMessageType = CustomCode. In documentation mentioned that CustomCode is reserved for future use. These messages looked like reminder, that Seller should update buyer on status of recent messages. So I asked PAID PREMIUM developer support what kind of messages are these? How can we control them, how and why are they being sent. Where can we read about this new feature. And PAID PREMIUM support replied to me that "Custom code" is reserved for future use. And that I should use StartDate, EndDate and MessageStatus to filter messages. Completely useless reply. And it is not 1 time issue. This happens EVERY time I'm contacting PAID PREMIUM support. I have more examples, and they are very easy to find, just open my ticket list and here they are. Is there any kind of REAL premium support? Is there any way to receive replies from someone who can read the question, and give reply to the asked question instead of giving random information about API? Is there any way not receive direct lie about "concerned team currently fixing bug" from support for the 10 months in a row?
paid support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kostyab123 avatar image
0 Likes"
kostyab123 answered ·
I would be happy to pay 250$ per hour if that will allow me to receive REAL PREMIUM support. But I see now that it is just not possible.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kostyab123 avatar image
0 Likes"
kostyab123 answered ·
Another example of their PREMIUM support https://monosnap.com/file/vD9qUTedZzeOoIsJ4sJChND7n4MgYI "Ignore my previous message" "We are closing the ticket since you are not replying"

esagu avatar image
0 Likes"
esagu answered ·
I am struggling the same issues currently and waiting for an eBay compatible application check since January 2020…: https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/35890/compatible-application-check-is-repeatedly-postpon.html Three years ago I already send one of my applications through the "eBay compatible application" check and this check has been processed really quick, including a web meeting where they asked questions… All was fine the contact to the support was friendly and helpful. When opening a bug report I got a real answer, it was a mistake in the documentation and they fixed the documentation some days after my ticket! But currently the support is completely useless and unfriendly.

worldwidephilatelicsandcollectibles avatar image
0 Likes"
worldwidephilatelicsandcollectibles answered ·
Join the crowd. We were not being sent most BestOffer notifications and they blamed our server despite receiving the MyMessageseBayMessage notification that accompany each BestOffer. Reported in Aug 2019, no resolution by Jan 2020 so, fuggit, we just stopped taking offers costing us and eBay $. Maybe they should create an Ultra Premium Support tier ($250 per hour) if you actually want your question answered by someone competent.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.