question

lnseemore_blade avatar image
0 Likes"
lnseemore_blade asked ·

Link ebay Sandbox users to paypal Sandbox users

Can an ebay dev support agent help me link two sandbox user accounts. I have already submitted a request via the dev program FAQ & Support page. No response yet. These are the accounts. ebay sandbox : TESTUSER_seller-Lonnie | Paypal sandbox : testuser.seller.onepaypal@gmail.com, ebay sandbox: TESTUSER_buyer-Mario | Paypal sandbox : testuser.customer.onepaypal@gmail.com I appreciate any help. Thank you.
sandboxpaypalaccountlink ebay to paypal on sandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
lnseemore_blade answered ·
Hi, @sanjiv_developersupport, I don't know if you read my previous message, but if you did, thank you for your assistance. I have received a confirmation email that one of my test user accounts (TESTUSER_seller-Lonnie) was successfully linked to the paypal sandbox. However, my other test user account (TESTUSER_buyer-Mario) was not linked. I have submitted another support ticket, because I need both accounts linked to the paypal sandbox in order to successfully test transactions in ebay's sandbox enviornment. If you could help expedite this process in anyway I will be very grateful. [ User 2 ] ebay : TESTUSER_buyer-Mario, Paypal : testuser_customer_onepaypal@yahoo.com Thank you for your time.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
Hi @sanjiv_developersupport, Can you please help me, it has been 13 days and you are the only person who has responded to me? Per your request I have already submitted a ticket on 6/13/2020, and have received no response. Please, I need these two accounts linked so I can test paypal payments in ebay sandbox. I am grateful for your time and response. [ User 1] ebay : TESTUSER_seller-Lonnie, Paypal : testuser.seller.onepaypal@gmail.com [ User 2 ] ebay : TESTUSER_buyer-Mario, Paypal : testuser_customer_onepaypal@yahoo.com

0 Likes"
Hi @sanjiv_developersupport, I have already done this. I filed a support request on 6/13/2020. Still no reply. Could you please help me?

sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @lnseemore_blade, Please file a contact us support ticket under 'I need to link my eBay and PayPal Sandbox accounts' and concern team will help you with this and will inform you via your email address. Here is the link to file support request: https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us#help-with-the-ebay-sandbox Best Regards eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.