question

digitalhearts avatar image
0 Likes"
digitalhearts asked ·

FixedPriceTransaction notification is missing

Hi, I've use **FixedPriceTransaction** notificaiton few months and all was good, few days ago ebay stop send me **FixedPriceTransaction** notification. Other notifications **ItemListed** and **MyMessagesM2MMessage** working, but **FixedPriceTransaction** no. What is this, why some notifications works and FixedPriceTransaction not work? GetNotificationPreferences : ItemListed Enable FixedPriceTransaction Enable MyMessagesM2MMessage Enable ItemSold Enable Thanks for any suggestions
notificationsnotifications api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @digitalhearts, In order to better assist you can you please file a support ticket, https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets. We will need more data from you, some of which may be private information and we do not want to expose it on public forums. Note:- If it will be a bug you won't get charged. Best Regards eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.