question

bastlershop24 avatar image
0 Likes"
bastlershop24 asked ·

orderFulfillmentStatus of some order items not correct

Hello everybody, i make a call with the Fulfillment API function getOrders, i set the filter orderfulfillmentstatus:{FULFILLED|IN_PROGRESS}. The call works and I get a lot of items with the status back, but some of the orders are already shipped, but in the api response they have the orderfulfillmentstatus "NOT_STARTED". The data of the ebay manager on the ebay website and the response of the api are inconsistent. Has anyone ever had the problem, is there a solution to this? Thanks a lot. Greetings Daniel
getordersorderfulfillmentstatus
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

autorack-products avatar image
0 Likes"
autorack-products answered ·
I have this exact same problem, some of the orders have the orderFulfillmentStatus NOT_STARTED even though they are dispatched. They correspond exactly to orders in the order report download from the ebay seller hub with missing tracking details.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @bastlershop24, In order to better assist you can you please file a support ticket, https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets. We will need more data from you, some of which may be private information and we do not want to expose it on public forums.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.