question

my_hidden_treasure_trove_llc avatar image
0 Likes"
my_hidden_treasure_trove_llc asked

Get FedEx Shipping Cost For Orders?

This is a bit of a frustrating thing to try to get, but I've been able to successfully query the following APIs and get the USPS shipping costs, the FedEx costs are not coming through at all with what I paid: -getOrders -getOrderTransactions -getSellerTransactions However, the eBay site is showing me this info, so it's definitely somewhere out there in their API. Here's a screenshot where eBay is showing me my FedEx shipping cost when I look at the Order Information after I shipped it. Does anyone know where eBay is storing this information because I've kind of run out of APIs to search for on this? ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/2841-fedex-example.jpg **UPDATE** I figured out where it is, it's actually hiding in the GetAccounts API as "FedEx Shipping Fee". I think this is because eBay bills the FedEx shipping as part of your monthly invoice as opposed to being paid at the time of transaction as the USPS typically is. Make sure you set the ExcludeSummary input tag as True so that you get the detailed breakdown of your orders as opposed to monthly lump sum bill.
fedex
fedex-example.jpg (103.4 KiB)
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.