question

amazing_outlet avatar image
0 Likes"
amazing_outlet asked ·

Whitelisting eBay IP Address for Notifications

Hello, I've built a webhook to receive notifications from eBay. Our server blocks all traffic from all IP addresses unless they've been whitelisted. Does anyone know what IP address notifications will come from so that I can whitelist it? Will the IP remain static, or do I need to whitelist a range of addresses? Thanks!
notifications
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
HI @amazing_outlet, Notification listener must be hosted on port 80 or 443. You will get the **com.ebay.kernel.service.invocation.client.exception.ConnectionTimeoutException** if you runs notification listener on a non-standard port like 81 which is blocked by the eBay firewall and/or ISP (Internet Service Provider). Notification Delivery URL must be accessible on the public internet ( i.e. not running on localhost or behind a firewall). **REF:** https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1261 Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.