question

arabiccalligraphytools-dot-com avatar image
0 Likes"
arabiccalligraphytools-dot-com asked

Link PayPal account to sandbox user account

I am trying to add items via api "**AddFixedPriceItem**" with PayPal account email address **arabiccalligraphytools@gmail.com** but it respond with failure message *The email address you entered isn't linked to a PayPal account. If you don't have a PayPal account, you'll need to set one up with this address so that buyers can pay you. (You can set up your account after your item sells)* I have tried to set it through account setting in my sandbox user account but keep signing out when clicked on account settings. sandbox user: testuser_niaztest1 Please help!
sandbox paypalpaypal email address
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered
Hi @arabiccalligraphytools-dot-com, Please file a contact us support ticket under 'I need to link my eBay and PayPal Sandbox accounts' and concern team will help you with this and will inform you via your email address. Here is the link to file support request: https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us#help-with-the-ebay-sandbox Best Regards eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.