question

sprit_sparen avatar image
0 Likes"
sprit_sparen asked ·

getting K-Types in vehicle-list for specific Auction

Hey guys, I am a little bit confused. The old "TurboLister" had a function, when I wanted to sell specific car-parts, that let me choose from a variaty of makes and models and automatically chose the right "K-Types". I couldn't find the information I needed in the documentation. Is there a way to do this in the eBay-API. For example: I choose via dropdown Menu an "Dodge -> Charger" and the API gives me the list of "K-Types" associated with the "Dodge Charger". Greetings and thanks in advance.
apiadditemvehiclelist
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @sprit_sparen, You can use GetCategories features call of Trading API. Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/GetCategoryFeatures.html#Response.Category.KTypeSupported This field is returned as true if the category supports the use of a K Type vehicle number in an Add/Revise/Relist API call to identify which cars and/or trucks are compatible with a motor vehicle part or accessory.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.