question

amazing_outlet avatar image
0 Likes"
amazing_outlet asked ·

Link seller/paypal sandbox accounts

Hello, I'm getting this error when testing AddItem: 21919262 : Invalid PayPal email address. I'm assuming this is due to the issues with linking ebay/paypal accounts. If I'm wrong, please let me know what I should be looking at. @sanjiv_developersupport , can you please handle this for me? I've submitted the form linked to elsewhere, but I'm up against a deadline. ebay account: TESTUSER_amazingwholesale_seller paypal: paypal-sandbox-seller@amazingwholesale.com Thank you **so much** for your help!
sandbox-problem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

amazing_outlet avatar image
0 Likes"
amazing_outlet answered ·
Hello, Thank you so much for the prompt response! I can now see in ebay that the accounts are linked, but I'm still getting the same error when attempting an AddItem request: 21919262 : Invalid PayPal email address. The email address you entered isn't linked to a PayPal account. If you don't have a PayPal account, you'll need to set one up with this email address so that buyers can pay you. Any ideas as to what is causing this? Thank you!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @amazing_outlet, I checked and found that your account is already linked so could you please retry and let me know if issue still persists. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.