question

letcuk8 avatar image
0 Likes"
letcuk8 asked ·

Account approval ,Developer Account Approval

Hello, I created my developer account last Friday and it is still pending approval. It says that normally approval takes 1 working day? Is there anything else that I need to do to forward this process? I have seen some posts where @ankit_developersupport has resolved this issue. We are looking for approval on username Letcuk8 I have also tried to look for live chat or email support and cannot see anything. Thank you in advance ,Hello, I created my developer account last Friday and it is still pending approval. It says that normally approval takes 1 working day? Is there anything else that I need to do to forward this process? I have seen some posts where @ankit_developersupport has resolved this issue. We are looking for approval on username Letcuk8 I have also tried to look for live chat or email support and cannot see anything. Thank you in advance
help requiredhelp desk
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·
Hi @letcuk8, Please go through the link below and find & fill the "My account registration was rejected" form. We will let you know once we received the request. REF: https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us Best Regards , eBay Developer program
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.