question

esagu avatar image
0 Likes"
esagu asked ·

Compatible Application Check is repeatedly postponed by ebay

Hello fellow developers, does anyone of you encounter the same issue with the Compatible Application Check, I am waiting since January 17 2020 for my App to be checked by eBay. Quite after submitting my application eBay started asking some questing and mentioned that my app had some failing request (because I hit the request limit count 5.000). After throttling my request the last reasonable answer from ebay was on February 16. On March 02 2020 I asked about the state of the check, ebay closed the ticked on March 11 2020 with the message "Your request for increased rate limits has been rejected for failing to meeting the necessary standards to justify the requested increased rate limit.". After creating a second ticket with the content that I am not satisfied with the closure and I should at least be given an understandable reason. So ebay re opened my ebay comaptible application check ticked on the same day. After that I am asking regularly on the status and the answers are all seam like "We check with the eBay business team regularly on the status of your Compatible Application Check request and it is still under review." from April 05 or "We check with the eBay business team regularly on the status of your Compatible Application Check request and it is still under review. We will keep you informed of any updates. We sincerely appreciate your patience." from May 25. … I anyone of you encountering the same issue doing an compatible application check? Two year ago another software by me did go though the same check without any issues, we did an video call with ebay, talked a little bit with them and answered their questions and after some days the according developer account got "verified"…
ebay-trading-apicompatibilitycompatible application checkcompatibility-check
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.