question

thebizarrebookbazaar-5 avatar image
0 Likes"
thebizarrebookbazaar-5 asked ·

Some orders not showing fulfilment information

I'm having an issue with the createShippingFulfilment call, that occurs both in the app I'm creating AND in the API explorer in that very rarely we are receiving We've managed to fulfil thousands of orders with our system, but we've recently encountered an issue with 3 orders that won't change their fulfilment status when checked by the API. Here's the rlogid from the API explorer. rlogid:t6pithqauq%60%3F%3Ckuvukqjtcpse*040671%3E%29pqtfwpu%29osu%29fgg%7E-fij-1724e5f60bd-0xfe The response comes with a location that should work in a getShippingFulfilment call, however the response from that call is an error 400 saying the shipping information cannot be found and these 3 orders can still be found when searching for orders using the filter of orderFulfillmentStatus "NOT_STARTED". However, when using the eBay website (not the API), the tracking number has been successfully associated with the order. Any ideas on what's happened with those just 3 orders?
api-problemfulfillment apicreateshippingfulfillment
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @ thebizarrebookbazaar-5, In the given RlogID I can see the Success response not 400,could you please provide me the RlogID of getShippingFulfillment where you report the issue? Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.