question

rkmullapudi avatar image
0 Likes"
rkmullapudi asked ·

Browse API in sandbox testing

Hello, I'm testing the Browse API using the postman tool and this is the first time I'm trying sandbox and not getting any response when I run this. Please let me know if I'm missing anything from this? GET /buy/browse/v1/item_summary/search?q=phone& category_ids=9355& fieldgroups=ASPECT_REFINEMENTS,CATEGORY_REFINEMENTS,CONDITION_REFINEMENTS,BUYING_OPTION_REFINEMENTS,EXTENDED& filter=priceCurrency:USD,conditions:{NEW}& filter=maxDeliveryCost:0 HTTP/1.1 Host: api.sandbox.ebay.com X-EBAY-C-ENDUSERCTX: affiliateCampaignId=243524634 App ID: tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Dev ID: sssssssssssssssssssssssssfff Cert ID: rrrrrrrrasdddddddddddddddd cache-control: no-cache thanks, rk
browse api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rkmullapudi avatar image
0 Likes"
rkmullapudi answered ·
Hello @sanjiv_developersupport, Thank you for your response. Yes, I used OAuth token when I ran the above command but the result is the same. Here is the command that I tried today as well with OAuth token, but the result is the same. curl -X GET \ ' https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/buy/browse/v1/item_summary/search?q=phone&category_ids=9355&fieldgroups=ASPECT_REFINEMENTS,CATEGORY_REFINEMENTS,CONDITION_REFINEMENTS,BUYING_OPTION_REFINEMENTS,EXTENDED&filter=priceCurrency:USD,conditions:{NEW},maxDeliveryCost:0' \ -H 'App ID: Lffs0-0wrqe' \ -H 'Cert ID: Ssfafs-34-' \ -H 'Dev ID: 5afdafd-wgws4' \ -H 'Postman-Token: aefwt4c-d3b7-406b-ac89-af4d3b0f8fd4' \ -H 'X-EBAY-C-ENDUSERCTX: affiliateCampaignId=53353244' \ -H 'cache-control: no-cache' I'm running API commands using POSTMAN and postman does not show whether I used Oauth token or not. Best regards, RK

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @rkmullapudi, Please make sure that you are using the Oath Token and campaign id contains 10 digits also it is not recommended to share it in the open community like the forum. I'd say please retry and let us know if it still fails.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.