question

egar.muller avatar image
0 Likes"
egar.muller asked

Item has no shipping option Error

Hi i am trying to filter only items that are sent to specific country, when i am using FindingService API request i set filter to : &itemFilter(5).name=AvailableTo&itemFilter(5).value=[Country code] I get a response with shipping details that indicate that the items have shipping data for selected country for example : "shippingInfo":[{"shippingServiceCost":[{"@currencyId":"USD","__value__":"3.75"}],"shippingType":["FlatDomesticCalculatedInternational"],"shipToLocations":["Worldwide"],"expeditedShipping":["true"],"oneDayShippingAvailable":["false"],"handlingTime":["0"]} but when i trying to get item shipping cost using GetShippingCosts API request, i get an error "Errors":[{"ShortMessage":"Item has no shipping option.","LongMessage":"Item has no shipping option.","ErrorCode":"10.6","SeverityCode":"Error","ErrorClassification":"RequestError"}],"Build":"E1141_CORE_APILW_19170841_R1","Version":"1141"}" how can i filter this kind of items from FindingService API request?
findingservicegetshippingcosts
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

daviga53 avatar image
0 Likes"
daviga53 answered
I doubt you can apply a filter to handle this. if you share the item ID and the full finding call you make (as a URL), maybe we can have better insight.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

egar.muller avatar image
0 Likes"
egar.muller answered
Hi, thanks for your response. for example i submit request for search items using "findItemsAdvanced" for selected country (**IL**): > https://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1?OPERATION-NAME=findItemsAdvanced&SERVICE-VERSION=1.0.0&SECURITY-APPNAME=&GLOBAL-ID=EBAY-US&RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=JSON&REST-PAYLOAD&itemFilter(0).name=ListingType&itemFilter(0).value=FixedPrice&itemFilter(1).name=Currency&itemFilter(1).value=USD&itemFilter(2).name=Condition&itemFilter(2).value=1000&itemFilter(3).value=TopRatedSellerOnly&itemFilter(4).value=ReturnsAcceptedOnly&itemFilter(5).name=AvailableTo&itemFilter(5).value=IL&itemFilter(6).name=HideDuplicateItems&itemFilter(6).value=true&categoryId=53159&outputSelector[0]=PictureURLLarge&outputSelector[1]=GalleryInfo&outputSelector[2]=CategoryHistogram&outputSelector[3]=SellerInfo&paginationInput.entriesPerPage=12&paginationInput.pageNumber=1&sortOrder=BestMatch I setup AvailableTo&itemFilter(5).value=**IL**. and it returns plenty of results, for example result (item id : 173816430810). but when i am trying to get for that specific item shipping information using GetShippingCosts request: > http://open.api.ebay.com/shopping?callname=GetShippingCosts&responseencoding=JSON&appid=&siteid=0&version=863&ItemID=173816430810&DestinationCountryCode=IL&IncludeDetails=true&QuantitySold=1 to selected spesific country for this example (**IL**), it returns error "Item has no shipping option.". > {"Timestamp":"2020-06-06T09:29:12.521Z","Ack":"Failure","Errors":[{"ShortMessage":"Item > has no shipping > option.","LongMessage":"Item has no > shipping > option.","ErrorCode":"10.6","SeverityCode":"Error","ErrorClassification":"RequestError"}],"Build":"E1141_CORE_APILW_19170841_R1","Version":"1141"} is there any solution to submit a search request (using FindingService) only for items with available shipping option for selected country?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.