question

davidmills02 avatar image
0 Likes"
davidmills02 asked

Trading API ReviseFixedPriceItem ReviseFixedPriceItemResponse Returns policy attribute not valid

Using the Trading API ReviseFixedPriceItem the ReviseFixedPriceItemResponse is Returns policy attribute not valid and Returns policy attribute returnDescription not valid on this site I am submitting for Item ItemID Quantity SKU To update the Quantity only The Quantity is updated on the listing Why the error? The Policy is correct and shows no errors on the website when revising a listing or submitting a new listing Regards
revisefixedpriceitemrevisefixedpriceitemcallrevisefixedpriceitemresponse
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered
Hi @davidmills02, Item.ReturnPolicy.Description is valid in only the following marketplaces (the field is otherwise ignored): Germany (DE), Austria (AT), France (FR), Italy (IT), Spain (ES) Where valid, sellers can use this field to add details about their return policies. Here is the ref: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/ReviseFixedPriceItem.html

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wetsuitwearhouse avatar image
0 Likes"
wetsuitwearhouse answered
@sanjiv_developersupport We're getting the same error and this error also happens on the API Production explorer on the US site. Something is going on and multiple people are reporting this issue. We aren't including anything to do with the Item.ReturnPolicy.Description in any API call.

0 Likes"
davidmills02 answered
Thank you for the reply sanjiv_developersupport - but I am not submitting anything to do with the Return Policy and my Return Policy has no reference or relation to the market places you list. My Return Policy shows as being correct under my Business Polices

0 Likes"
davidmills02 answered
@ sanjiv_developersupport ``Thank you for the reply - my call is as below - with the required data included Why would this create an error repose for the Return Policy? en_UK High 965

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.