question

crutchfield_electronics avatar image
0 Likes"
crutchfield_electronics asked

bulkpublishoffer failing with offer not found when offer was previously found in getOffer call to verify status.

Our system calls getoffer with the offerid to check that the offer exists, and check it's published state. Ebay is clearly returning the offer information correctly, but the next call to bulkpublishoffer with the same offerid from the get offer returns "Offer not found. Please try input valid request or contact customer support." I will paste in the full message below. I set the system to retry the item, and it works without issues. This doesn't fail with every bulkpublishoffer call, but occurs 2-5 times a day depending on the number of updates we have for prices/qty. Has anyone been able to figure out why the bulkpublishoffer call returns offer not found, when the offer does exist? Is the only fix to automate the retry process? Thanks, Nicole Full Error Message: {"responses":[{"statusCode":400,"offerId":"67362797010","warnings":[],"errors":[{"errorId":25604,"domain":"API_INVENTORY","subdomain":"Selling","category":"REQUEST","message":"Input error. Offer not found. Please try input valid request or contact customer support..","parameters":[{"name":"offerId","value":"67362797010"}]}]}]}
publish offer error
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered
Hi @crutchfield_electronics, Errors will occur if offerId values representing published offers are passed in.(this could be a reason) and if not i need his complete request and response body in order to triage his issue.(this would also help me to create jira tickett if needed) REF: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/inventory/resources/offer/methods/bulkPublishOffer
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.