question

pawnamerica_e21 avatar image
0 Likes"
pawnamerica_e21 asked ·

Override ebay shipping profile settings

I am stuck in a problem. We have a shipping policy for flat shiping. I am listing items using addFixedPriceItem API. I want to override those settings and use custom shippings details for individual item. I am listing an item with calculated rate shipping (With multiple shipping options) but when i edit that item from ebay admin side, it shows flat rate shipping. How can i override shipping policy? or how can i skip shipping profile id for that item ?
addfixedpriceitemebay-apishippingdetailsshippingprofileidoverrideshippingpolicy
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pawnamerica_e21 avatar image
0 Likes"
pawnamerica_e21 answered ·
Will it override shipping service options too ? Shipping policy contains only flat shipping. I want to list item with calculated shipping Type and 4 shipping service options. Last day i tried sending **item.SellerProfiles.SellerShippingProfile = null;** but it is not working. Ebay attached seller shipping profile with each item.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @pawnamerica_e21, You can add the container "Item.ShippingServiceCostOverrideList" to override the flat shipping costs for all domestic and/or all international shipping services defined in the Business Policies shipping profile referenced in the AddFixedPriceItem call. REF: https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/AddFixedPriceItem.html#Request.Item.ShippingServiceCostOverrideList Hope this will help you !!!! Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.