question

poundmonkey avatar image
0 Likes"
poundmonkey asked ·

Price isn't getting revised for Variant Listing

I have been trying to revise price of variant Listing, its showing the following error 'Item level start price will be ignored. The lowest start price from all the variations will be used for the listing's price' , ErrorCode- '21916618' I have used ReviseItem, ReviseFixedPriceItemCall too, same error. Kindly help me with the resolution of how to revise a variant listing, Thank you.
trading apierrorreviseitemrevisefixedpriceitem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @poundmonkey, ReviseItem does not support revisions of multiple-variation listings, so the ReviseFixedPriceItem call must be used instead to modify a multiple-variation listing instead of using ReviseItem. And Item.StartPrice field is required when no variations are specified. If variations are specified, use Variation.StartPrice for each variation instead. REF: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/ReviseItem.html You have to include all of the variation info if you are trying to revise the prices on the individual variations. Refer below doc to create listing with variations: https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/creating-listings-variations?id=4150 Note: An active listing that was created with the new Inventory model (using the Inventory API or Merchant Integration Platform) cannot be revised using the ReviseFixedPriceItem, ReviseItem, or ReviseInventoryStatus calls. Instead, the seller will need to use the Inventory API or MIP.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.