question

coolcat-collectables avatar image
1 Like"
coolcat-collectables asked ·

GetOrder no longer returning shipping address

I'm currently writing a packing slip generator, yesterday it was working perfectly but today things seem to have changed. Yesterday when I used a getOrder API call, it returned shipping information in fulfillmentStartInstructions; today, there's nothing there. All that's left is ebaySupportedFulfillment: false and fulfillmentInstructionsType:SHIP_TO. Has this changed recently? If so, how can I get the shipping address?
shippinggetorder
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

onecall avatar image
1 Like"
onecall answered ·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @coolcat-collectables and @onecall, The issue was fixed yesterday, it is working as expected now. Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/support/api-status/production/resolved-fulfillment-getorders-getorder-returning-empty-fulfillmentstartinstructions-without-address-details Best Regards eBay Developer Program

coolcat-collectables avatar image
0 Likes"
coolcat-collectables answered ·
I had no idea there was a status page, thanks for the link!

onecall avatar image
0 Likes"
onecall answered ·
We're having the same issue. Address information disappeared about 5:30 pm PST yesterday. I created a ticket but it says to expect a response in 1-2 days, we can't be down that long.,We are having the same issue. Started at 5:30pm on 5/6. Still looking for a cause/resolution.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.