question

jacarublu avatar image
0 Likes"
jacarublu asked ·

getOrder is not returning a response payload

Starting this morning, I am not getting a response payload from getOrder. I tested the call in Postman using orders that I know returned data as of yesterday, and those are returning an empty array, as well as the newest order I am trying to retrieve.
#fulfillmentapi#getorder#noresponsepayload
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @jacarublu, Note: The Fulfillment API covers only the transactions that have completed the checkout process. This API does not cover pending payment purchases that require upfront payment before shipment. If it's not your case, I'd suggest you please file a support ticket, https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets. We will need more data from you, some of which may be private information and we do not want to expose it on public forums. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.