question

shahu-9575 avatar image
2 Likes"
shahu-9575 asked ·

GetOrders Messages Returned After 8:00 Utc May 7 Have No Address

sell/fulfillment/v1/order, Messages returned after 8:00 utc May 7 have no address https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/fulfillment/resources/order/methods/getOrders#response.orders.fulfillmentStartInstructions
address
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ukmai_0 avatar image
1 Like"
ukmai_0 answered ·
I have the same problem

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

markdown-media avatar image
1 Like"
markdown-media answered ·
Yes, same here. This needs to be fixed ASAP, it is going to take me forever to process these orders manually from the site.,Same here. This needs to be fixed ASAP!

fos1133 avatar image
0 Likes"
fos1133 answered ·
Indeed! I'm only thankful that I am only testing the new Fulfilment API just now and am still using the older Trading API for processing orders. Yesterday would have been a disaster otherwise!

markdown-media avatar image
0 Likes"
markdown-media answered ·
As of 7:14 PM EST, this issue appears to be resolved. Thanks again as always eBay for the awesome communication on your part... not.

vc_beschlaege avatar image
0 Likes"
vc_beschlaege answered ·
Same problem. A total disaster.

coolcat-collectables avatar image
0 Likes"
coolcat-collectables answered ·
I've had this problem too. Right in the middle of developing a small app, the API suddenly changes with no warning. Makes me wonder why I bother if they're just going to break everything.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.