question

mumdadandbaby avatar image
6 Likes"
mumdadandbaby asked ·

Getorders not returning any fulfillment data

Live order from GetOrders. No fulfillment info at all, no address no carrier etc! Was working fine yesterday but today nothing!! Anyone else having these issues? Thanks. Andy [link text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/ 2792-getorders-ebay-2020-05-07-08-18-39json.txt
getordersgetorders-ebay-apigetorders-shipping-addres
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

in24store avatar image
0 Likes"
in24store answered ·
Same here. No shipping adress anymore.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nfcbros avatar image
0 Likes"
nfcbros answered ·
getting all address details again.

balliihoo avatar image
0 Likes"
balliihoo answered ·
This now appears to be fixed in my system

easyads-dev avatar image
0 Likes"
easyads-dev answered ·
I also have same issue. Even getOrder call which returns single order details, doesn't return shippingStep info. Request eBay support to kindly check the issue and provide solution asap.,I also have same issue. Even getOrder which returns single order details, doesn't return shipTo info. Request eBay support to kindly check the issue and provide solution asap.

buyur avatar image
0 Likes"
buyur answered ·
Update : Have noticed that orders for Click & Collect actually supply the info whereas others are blank - this really looks like something related to GDPR / PII restrictions :( if they dont reverse this, its basically the end of integration for orders as its no good without this info.....I have also noticed though that this is only the Fulfilment API - the Trading API still returns the info on the getOrders if that helps anyone.

eparts.shop avatar image
0 Likes"
eparts.shop answered ·
I am facing the same issue. This blocking our very crucial integrations now!

nfcbros avatar image
0 Likes"
nfcbros answered ·
@one-stop-gearbox-shop yeah, just seemed wrong to me and i thought maybe it's connected to the missing fulfilment info. didn't pay much attention to it when i implemented my app. i don't think they changed anything that results in a broken api now. it's more like some internal call is not returning the fulfilment info for this api. changes result in a new version. i'm still seeing 1.11.0, so no change in my calls. but they did release a new version two days ago, so maybe they broke something internally.

wcgestalten avatar image
0 Likes"
wcgestalten answered ·
@mumdadandbaby unfortunately the api is maintained by another company. Not even ebay phone support can see anything nor help (just called with them). Internal tech supporters are only for ebay website. How can something that essential be outsourced?

mumdadandbaby avatar image
0 Likes"
mumdadandbaby answered ·
Does not look like eBay are taking any notice as api status reporting no issues! Are there any support people on here that we can flag this too?

one-stop-gearbox-shop avatar image
0 Likes"
one-stop-gearbox-shop answered ·
@nfcbros the field you are referring to has been returning false for as long as I can remember, but the address has always been returned in another JSON element.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.